eep and brainvision definetrial

Susana Silva zanasilva at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 13 00:02:18 CEST 2008

Hi Robert,

On 6 May 2008, at 19:33, Susana Silva wrote:

> In the mean time, I finally succeed in reading all brainvision files (yes,
> > there should have been a problem with bv format, because I had to change the
> > name of a field - to nChans- in the m file).
> >

> Can you upload one of your problematic files to ftp.fcdonders.nl/pub/incoming,
> or if it is less <1MB send it as email attachement to my personal email
> account?

I send you a .vhdr file and a .vmrk file from a subject,  both as I
exported  from ASA. The .eeg is too big. Maybe you can figure out quickly if
the brainvision format is anyhow problematic for fieldtrip. I remind you
that my problem, now, is to use the define trial function.

Thank you very much
susana