plotting clusters

Tue Mar 25 13:16:00 CET 2008

Hi Andrew,

There is a clusterplot function included with fieldtrip. See http://
www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?
id=fieldtrip:documentation:tutorial:plotting#plotting_clusters

You could compare your figures to the ones from clusterplot. Note
that it may very well be possible that the significant clusters in
your data are very large, up to the point that most channels in a
timeframe of interest are significant. E.g. think of a large ERP
component, which is visible on many channels (depending on the choise
of reference). But that is something that I would not neccessarily
expect in the case of whole-head MEG.

best regards,
Robert