trialdef with bdf files

Erin Oakman elo221 at MED.NYU.EDU
Mon Mar 24 21:21:10 CET 2008

hi,

The filename of my data is 'vv(P)-gamma-aod_20.bdf'

When using bdf files, and the trialdef function, I received this message.

 process " vv(P)-gamma-aod_20.bdf " evaluating trialfunction 'trialfun_general'
??? Error using ==> definetrial at 193
no trials were defined, see DEFINETRIAL for help

If I read 'vv(P)-gamma-aod_20.cnt' files into the same script, there is no
conflict.

Thanks

Erin