options for cluster-based permutation tests

jan-mathijs schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Fri Jun 27 13:01:49 CEST 2008

Dear Enrico,

It seems that cfg.neighbourdist should do the trick:

The generation of lists of neighbouring channels for each channel is
done by the function neighbourselection. As far as I can see, the
inclusion of neighbours is indeed based on the distance.
Putting it to zeros should be OK. Another way of going about it, is
to explicitly define the neighbourhood structure in the configuration:

cfg.neighbours = [];
for k = 1:length(choi)
   cfg.neighbours.label{k} = choi{k};
   cfg.neighbours.neighblabel = {};
end

This prevents statistics_wrapper.m to go into the computation of the
neighbourhood altogether.

Good luck,

Jan-Mathijs