wrong sensor indexes for topographical mapping

Frederic Roux fredericroux at HOTMAIL.DE
Fri Jun 27 18:17:05 CEST 2008

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I am experiencing problems with the indexing of the MEG sensors in fieldtrip and the topographical representation of these sensors.

For the layout file I am using the CTF274.lay file. I also use the regexp function and cfg.label  to get the indexes of the sensors I want.

In the figure that I have attached you can see where my problem comes from. Somehow the indexes corresponding to the sensors seem not to
index the right sensors.

Can anyone tell me what this could be related to?

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions.

Frederic

Windows Live Messenger: Direkter Zugriff auf Ihre E-Mails! Ohne Neuanmeldung!
http://get.live.com/de-de/messenger/overview