Lead Field

jan-mathijs schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Mon Jun 23 16:20:24 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

May I quickly add to the discussion that I remember having seen that
Cristiano uses myhead.hdm as an input to prepare_headmodel, and the
resulting vol-structure for compute_leadfield.
Is myhead.hdm a multisphere model? Just to be sure: The call to
compute_leadfield with additional inputs 'singlesphere' 'yes' does
not lead to a single-sphere-based leadfield, as far as I know.
Single sphericity is only ensured when vol contains just one .o, and
one .r.

Yours,

JM