CTF 3rd order gradiometers correction

Michael Wibral wibral at BIC.UNI-FRANKFURT.DE
Thu Jul 10 14:05:50 CEST 2008

Dear Vladimir,

I understand the problem about leadfields for 3rd gradients and magnetometers to be different. I am just curious now how to best proceed, when the measured data are from a rather noisy inner city environment:
(1) Go for the raw data and increase the artefact rejection thresholds considerably (as beamforming should not localize artefacts inside the head anyway).
(2) Wait for a fieldtrip version where leadfield can be computed for 3rd grads (if that's planned at all...).
(3) try to use laedfields from CTF for these data, if that's possible.

Thanks for any suggestions on this issue.

Best,
Michael