Statistics on a pre-defined cluster

Jess R. Kerlin jrkerlin at UCDAVIS.EDU
Tue Jul 8 02:08:30 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I'm running an 128 electrode EEG experiment and  I'd like to constrain
my time-locked statistical analysis of  Condition B to the significant
electrode/time clusters of independent Condition A. I know I can use
cfg.elec to constrain the electrode locations before running
timelockstatistics, but I don't know how to constrain by a pre-defined
elec/time cluster from separate data. All suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,

Jess Kerlin