missing files, reshape

Luisa Frei l.frei at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Fri Jan 11 13:47:44 CET 2008

Hi,
I’m currently doing the fieldtrip tutorials and I have encountered 2
problems:

1. Some of the pre-calculated data files are missing. That’s
especially complicating for the Parametric and non-parametric
statistics tutorial, because the whole tutorial relies on that file:
GA_ERF_orig.mat
I also don't have the files for the cluster-based permutation test
tutorial. Does anyone know, where I can find them?

2. In the cluster-based permutation test tutorial I get an error with
the reshape function at the end of  2.1.2.1. Here’s the error text:

 >> [stat] = timelockstatistics(cfg, FICdata, FCdata);
??? Error using ==> reshape
To RESHAPE the number of elements must not change.

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20080107/private/
prepare_timefreq_data>forcedimord at 674
     output.dof=reshape(input.dof, Nrepl, Nfreq, Ntime);

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20080107/private/prepare_timefreq_data at 172
   [remember{c}, hascrsspctrm] = forcedimord(varargin{c});

Error in ==> fieldtrip-20080107/private/statistics_wrapper at 199
   [cfg, data] = prepare_timefreq_data(cfg, varargin{:});

Error in ==> timelockstatistics at 107
[stat] = statistics_wrapper(cfg, varargin{:});

I didn’t manage to fix this. Has anyone else encountered this and
knows how to solve it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Luisa