Creating BEM headmodel for EEG

Massih Hamidi mhamidi at WISC.EDU
Fri Dec 5 20:18:35 CET 2008

I am trying to create a BEM model using the Create BEM headmodel for EEG
script.  Everything works well until the prepare_bemmodel command.  When
using the dipoli executable script, I receive an error that says I have
duplicate vertices (and looking at vol.bnd.pnt, it looks like I do have a
few vertices with the same coordinates).

I have also tried using the "brainstorm" option for calculating the bem
model, but although it runs without error, the script ends with a keyboard
command and no system matrix is added to the vol variable.

I am pretty new at this (so forgive me if I'm missing something simple).
Thanks.

Massih Hamidi