multiplotER for averaged time frequency data

Martin Bleichner bleichner.martin at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 4 13:40:13 CET 2008

Hi there,

I am trying to get a multiplotER() kind of plot for time frequency data,
averaged over a specific frequency range. I.e. I compute a time frequency
spectrum average over the gamma band and want to plot the resulting traces
for all electrodes.
However, mutliplotER() refuses to accept time frequency data. I managed to
trick it into accepting it but wondered whether there is a cleaner
possibility to plot this kind of data.

Thanks

best
Martin