Problems with volumesegment

Kianoush Nazarpour K.Nazarpour at BHAM.AC.UK
Wed Aug 27 17:21:20 CEST 2008

Hello there,

This problem is so strange. Basically, as I understood all depends on
your Matlab Version and SPM. I used 5 different versions of Matlab to
get it work.

The easiest solution sould be using MATLAB Version 7.2.0.232 (R2006a)
along with the original SPM2 (without using the SPM2_updates files).

Hope that helps,

Kia

Kianoush Nazarpour

Research Fellow