scalpcurrentdensity

Kianoush Nazarpour K.Nazarpour at BHAM.AC.UK
Tue Apr 8 12:32:56 CEST 2008

Hi Manuel,

In FT FAQ page

http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:documentation:frequently_asked_questions

there are instructions for some functions under "Matlab complains about
a missing or invalid MEX file, what should I do?"

Hope that helps,
Kianoush