Meg planar

Marie Smith marie at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Thu Oct 25 12:00:04 CEST 2007

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks this does make sense and I now see the solution. I already
tried removing the baseline as an option inside combineplanar, but I
now realise this was only removing the baseline of the average not of
the single trials. If I perform baseline correction on the planar
transformed single trials it will work out as I expect.

Thanks again,

Marie