volumenormalize reverse mapping

Jan Mathijs Schoffelen Jan.Schoffelen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Oct 3 10:18:59 CEST 2007

Dear Marie,

It seems as if you are almost there.
As far as I can see, norm.cfg.final indeed gives you the transformation from
ctf2spm-space, so the inversion step is correct. One very important thing to
check still, is whether you have the units correct. As far as I know, your
'T2' is expressed in mm. Could it be that your vox2 is expressed in cm? if
so, you first have to multiply vox2 by 10 (followed by the usual adding of a
row of ones) before the multiplication with the transformation-matrix.

Yours,