appenddata: correction to question appenddata

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Tue May 8 18:55:55 CEST 2007

thanks a lot Ingrid. I am aware of that, and I think I can do it because
Neuromag has a software (MaxMove) which will take care of exactly such
changes. I restrict myself to appending data from trials for only one
subject within one session and ensure that MaxMove is applied to the
dataset before I extract data.

sameer