strel_bol function for creating a head model

Sun Mar 11 14:48:54 CET 2007

Dear Brian

please find it attached. It is a simple function that I wrote, but it
is not used in FieldTrip proper and therefore not included in the zip
file. Note that it constructs a spherical smoothing kernel
("structural element"=strel in image processing terminology). Sphere
is "bol" in Dutch.

best regards,
Robert