Plotting using Slice!

Muthuraman Muthuraman muthuraman10 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 5 10:42:17 CET 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, i am little confused at this stage
okay, to make things clear in the fieldtrip documentation page it is given
that
i need to specify the anatomy of the data for the source plot in which case
i do not have a anatomical MRI, next if i can follow the steps as you have
mentioned
to plot using 'slice' with the functional data in my case 'coh' coherence

Because i cannot use sourceinterpolate.m or volumenormalize.m without any
anatomical data

these are my configuration steps on the way to 'DICS'
in which the eleclead1 contains the locations for the 64 electrodes from the
sphere2 standard locations
from the fieldtrip page

%SOURCE ANALYSIS DICS

elec     = [];
elec.pnt = randn(64,3);
load('C:\muthu\work\fieldtrip-20070222\eleclead1.mat')
dum = sqrt(sum(elec.pnt.^2,2));
elec.pnt = 12 * elec.pnt ./ [dum dum dum];
vol   = [];
vol.r = 12 * [0.88 0.92 1.00];
vol.c = [1 1/80 1];
vol.o = [0 0 0];
cfg1            = [];
cfg1.elec       = elec;
cfg1.vol        = vol;
cfg1.resolution = 2;
grid = prepare_leadfield(cfg1);

cfg.frequency=9;
cfg.method='dics';
cfg.grid=grid;
cfg.elec=elec;
cfg.vol=vol;
[source]=sourceanalysis(cfg,freqmtmfft);

What is the configuration for the source plot can be use to plot?
So in this case my functional data for the source plot to be coherence 'coh'

cfg1.method='slice';
cfg1.funparameter='coh';
cfg1.maskparameter='coh';
cfg1.volume=vol;