sourceanalysis.m on EEG data

Brian Roach Brian.Roach at YALE.EDU
Fri Mar 2 00:02:50 CET 2007

Till,

Thanks so much for the tutorial document.  After a recent grant submission,
we have some time to really dig into this, and I have a question for you:

from the doc...
1)      Create BEM model using the following example script (link to 'BEM
example script'):
- create brain, skull and skin compartments using volumesegment.m and image
processing functions
- use these compartments as input for the prepare_bemmodel.m function
   (which uses the C-Program 'Dipoli', available upon request )

Do you have a BEM example script, or should I try to use what is listed on
the field trip website (http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?
id=fieldtrip:documentation:create_bem_headmodel_for_eeg)?

I wasn't sure which you intended to have someone use.

thanks,
Brian