MultiplotER using Neuromag lay

Christian Hesse c.hesse at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Mon Mar 19 08:52:40 CET 2007

Hi Eve,

>  After I did timelockanalysis, I tried to plot average data using
> multiplotER. I downloaded the file "NM306mag.lay" and other two you
> offered. The layoutplot(cfg) shows that the files are correct.
> However, when I used multiplotER(cfg,avgdata), the figure showed up
> was blank. Nothing on it even the lables.

Could you email (cut past from matlab) any of the warnings and errors
that the call to MULTIPLOTER produced, thanks.

It is also possible that this strange behaviour of MULTIPLOTER may
have something to do with some minor changes that were recently made
to the layout structure used by FT. There is now a function called
PREPARE_LAYOUT (download the latest version of FT, and it lives in
the fieldtrip directory) which will generate the correct layout
structure for you, using the gradiometer information in your data
structure. Try using the layout generated by this function for
plotting, and please let me know if there are any errors.

Regards,
Christian

Christian Hesse, PhD, MIEEE

F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 HB Nijmegen
The Netherlands

Tel.: +31 (0)24 36 68293