plotting phase lock values w.r.t. a reference channel.

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Tue Jun 5 21:23:05 CEST 2007

Thanks Jan-Mathijs and Ingrid,

Using cfg.zparam = 'plvspctrm' was returning error essentially implying
that it did not recognize this zparam. But I must have been using some
wrong dataset as I just tried it to reproduce the error and it worked.

Unfortuanely, it seems that the PLV is always 1?!! I expect it should be
between [0 2pi] or [-pi pi]. Must look into it now.

sameer