A question on Baseline choosing

alotof eve alotof_xd at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 23 20:29:27 CET 2007

Hi, experts,

     Could I know for block design, which kind of baseline you choose for analysis? Use common baseline before a block of stimuli, or use separate baseline just before each stimulus? I suppose if the data is ideal, there is not difference between these two. However, there is different results for real data.
     And could you give me the theoric support for the baseline choosing?
     Thanks.

  Best,
  Eve