??? Undefined command/function 'componentanalysis'.

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Thu Feb 8 18:52:11 CET 2007

Hello,

I am interested in doing independent component analysis (for removing
blinks)  on my data. But it seems my fieldtrip download did not include
the file componentanalysis and I get the following error (visual
inspection of folder with the fieldtrip installation confirms too).

>> comp           = componentanalysis(cfg, dataLL);
??? Undefined command/function 'componentanalysis'.

I have downloaded the latest version available today. Is it available
differently?

thanks,
sameer