cfg.width in freqanalysis_wltconvol

Sameer Walawalkar sameer at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Wed Aug 15 20:43:58 CEST 2007

Hello,

For freqanalysis_wltconvol, cfg.toi dictates the times on which the
analysis windows should be centered.

How do I use cfg.width and cfg.gwidth such that I can define the width of
the window in terms of seconds (or msecs) I want? It will have to be
constant across all frequencies. Also, if I calculate for
width w, will freqanalysis_wltconvol use [t-w/2 t+w/2] or [t-w t+w]?

thanks,
sameer