Source reconstruction

Jan Mathijs Schoffelen Jan.Schoffelen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Fri May 12 12:56:40 CEST 2006

Dear Juan,

You can create time-courses of your sources by using the lcmv-method of
sourceanalysis. The input to sourceanalysis should be a timelock-structure
which has been obtained with cfg.keeptrials = 'yes'
The easiest way to reconstruct your single-trial source time-courses would
be to specify cfg.keepfilter = 'yes' in your sourceanalysis-configuration.
In the output of sourceanalysis you will find the field avg.filter, which
contains the filter weights of your locations of interest.
You can obtain a single-trial estimate of your source activation at a
particular location by multiplying your data with the filter-weights as
follows:

source.avg.filter{i}*squeeze(timelock.trial(j,:,:))

This will give you the reconstructed source activity in trial j at location
i.

Yours,

Jan-Mathijs