Neuromag specifications in Fieldtrip

Mon Mar 13 21:05:15 CET 2006

Hi Jaacko

If you go to http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?
id=fieldtrip:documentation:frequently_asked_questions and scroll down
to "How can I import my own dataformat?", you can read the structure
of the raw data format (i.e. the format that Jan-Mathijs mentioned at
the end of his mail). In case yu want to topoplot: you should use the
2D locations and make a layout file (*.lay) for it. Please open one
of the (plan ascii) layout files in a text editor (e.g. NM122.lay).

With the data that you describe, you should be able to do all channel
level analyses (but not source analyses, since that requires more
information, like the location and orientation of all individual MEG
coils).

best
Robert