No subject

Jan Mathijs Schoffelen Jan.Schoffelen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Fri Jun 16 09:05:50 CEST 2006

Dear Peter,

As far as I can see, the data looks OK. At least it contains the fields
subsequent analysis steps need to know. However, I cannot judge the content
of these fields, but there's no reason to assume that's not fine.

To proceed, I would first advice you to have a look at the fieldtrip
website. If you follow the link documentation, and then
tutorial-documentation, there's already some stuff regarding frequency
analysis. Moreover, the website also contains the documentation of all
fieldtrip functions, which you can also access from the matlab command line,
by typing help functionname. For example, try help freqanalysis, or help
freqanalysis_mtmconvol. There's already quite some information in there, as
well as all the options you can play with.

Good luck

Jan-mathijs

  _____