No subject

Lin, Peter (NIH/NINDS) [E] linpe at NINDS.NIH.GOV
Thu Jun 15 22:08:19 CEST 2006

I am trying to import neuroscan data into fieldtrip for analysis.  I
tried using eeglab to load my epoch's neuroscan file and then used the
eeglab2fieldtrip command on the EEG structure to generate a new data
file.  My question is how to process the data further using the
frequencyanalysis method.

>>[data]=eeglab2fieldtrip(EEG,'preprocessing')

data =

      label: {1x64 cell}

    fsample: 1000

       elec: [1x1 struct]

      trial: {1x224 cell}

       time: {1x224 cell}

        cfg: [1x1 struct]

I'm wondering if my created data file is not correct.  Any help on how
to proceed would be great.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Lin, MD

Clinical Fellow, Human Motor Control Section

Phone: 301-402-0703

email: linpe at ninds.nih.gov