No subject

Wed May 18 18:39:32 CEST 2005

Hi Durk,

The VUMC MEG system is known to generate a CTF file format that is
slightly different from the format that we have in Nijmegen. However, I
have succesfully read in data from Amsterdam using Darren's functions,
so that should work, except that the sensor position information that
originates from Darrens function is not trasferred into Fieldtrip. It
would not be difficult to implement that as well, but it is only needed
if you want to do source analysis (or MEG realignment).

But I also I notice that your Matlab error log refers to some
closed-source p-files which are open source by now. Please download the
latest version of fieldtrip, maybe that already solves part of your
problem. See ftp://m50-336.azn.nl/pub/fieldtrip and fetch version 0.9.6
or the latest daily release.

Robert

On 18 May 2005, at 15:49, Talsma D wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> I'm trying to read a ctf, which was collected at the VUMC MEG center in
> Amsterdam, using fieldtrip. I've tried tried reading the data with as
> well as without Darren Weber's ctf code. Anyways, I'm following the
> fieldtrip example code pretty closely (see below) and both attempts
> have
> resulted in the error messages attached below stating that a function
> or
> variable named coil2_pos is missing.

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Radboud University Nijmegen
phone: +31-24-3619695
http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/