Comparing to zero

Sanja Kovacevic sanja at UNM.EDU
Thu Jun 23 18:16:20 CEST 2005

Hi Dr. Holroyd,

I have a related question to your suggestion about using
afni to do the group analysis. Presumably afni is capable
to read CTF .mri and .svl files, but when I open afni from
a directory full of .mri files, I get a bunch of error
messages like ** THD_open_ctfmri(path/filename.mri): bad
version string. Have you ever encountered this problem?
Our CTF mri version, according to mrihead filename.mri, is
CTF_MRI_FORMAT VER 4.0. Could this be a reason for the
error messages I am getting?

Thank you in advance,

Sanja Kovacevic
Research Assistant