Comparing to zero

Tom Holroyd tomh at KURAGE.NIMH.NIH.GOV
Thu Jun 23 16:22:57 CEST 2005

Tom Holroyd wrote:
>> What would be the best way to find clusters that are significally
>> different from zero?
>

> One way is to to a group analysis using AFNI.  I'm using that for
> coherences---here's a snippet.

Just a brief followup.  You can also do a within-subject analysis using AFNI by
writing out each trial as a separate subbrik and doing a repeated-measures
3dANOVA or 3dttest.  Then you don't need to be in Talairach space.

--
Dr. Tom Holroyd
"A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and