definetrial in CTF-file

Ole Jensen ole.jensen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Thu Jun 30 17:40:30 CEST 2005

Dear Barbara,

I suggest you also have a look at the example in the appendix of the
EventRelatedProcessing.pdf tutorial. There you will find an example on
how to define your own trialfun.m (mytrialfun.m) - it will allow to you
to inspect the events etc (e.g. the event structure/array will have the
info on back/front panel, the available event/stimulus values etc).

Bests,

Ole