simulation of a dataset with multiple dipoles

Litvak Vladimir litvak at TECHUNIX.TECHNION.AC.IL
Fri Jul 29 10:09:57 CEST 2005

> I already tried the Besa simulator. Using the dipolesimulator I can only
> generate data with 150 timepoint. My problem is, that I want to
> simulate slow cortical potentials having trials of 10 sec length and
> more.

But why don't you change the time axis? The important thing is the
location of the dipoles and their relative timecourse. Then you can
rescale the time axis and call that 'slow potentials'. The only problem
with that is that if you want to add noise in the simulator the spectrum
of the noise will be wrong. So you can add noise in Matlab later.

Vladimir