simulation of a dataset with multiple dipoles

Litvak Vladimir litvak at TECHUNIX.TECHNION.AC.IL
Thu Jul 28 22:43:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

You may find the free dipole simulator written by Patrick Berg helpful. It
can be downloaded from:

ftp://ftp.besa.de/free_tools/DipoleSimulator-2004-11-19-Install.exe

You can simulate there ERPs and also raw data with any dipole
configuration you like and then convert it to format that Fieldtrip can
look at.

Best,

Vladimir