275 CTF Channel datasets

Tom Holroyd tomh at KURAGE.NIMH.NIH.GOV
Mon Jan 31 17:35:23 CET 2005

By the way, VSM is now releasing version 5 of the CTF MEG
software.  The dataset format has changed slightly.  Code changes
will be required.  Datasets collected on CTF MEG systems with Acq
version 5, using the new ECC (electronics control console), are
going to be different.  We just got this upgrade; we haven't
gotten the new dataset libraries yet, though.  But the old
DataEditor just crashes when you try to read these new datasets.

Dr. Tom Holroyd
"A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and
are the portals of discovery." -- James Joyce