topoplotER shows error message

Tue Dec 13 11:24:40 CET 2005

Dear Pejman

Thanks for reporting the bug. The "dist" function seems to be missing
in the ftp version of fieldtrip/private. Since there is also a "dist"
function in the neural networks toolbox that works exactly the same,
I (and probably other users as well) did not notice the function to
be missing.

Please find the function attached, put it in the fieldtrip/private
subdirectory. I will also include it in the next ftp release.

best regards,
Robert