immediate 3D plot

patrice morier8 at ETU.UNIGE.CH
Wed Aug 17 12:43:14 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I would like to make a graphical plot of my data with fieldtrip. No
frequency analysis, no averaging, no filtering or whatever, only a simple
plot to display the active regions in the brain.

My data (EEG) are stored in a 2D matrix (voxels x time-points). My voxels
are distributed in the whole brain (not only on the scalp). Furthermore, I
have a file that contains the 3D coordinates of my voxels (X,Y and Z) and an
header file associated to the used model. Is it feasible with fieldtrip? If
yes, do you have any idea to achieve this?

Any suggestion would be helpful.
Regards,
patrice