275 CTF Channel datasets

Mon Apr 4 08:53:46 CEST 2005

Hi Mathias and Darren,

I recently integrated Darren's code in the FieldTrip import functions.

Attached you will find the two updates reading routines (i.e. the
wrappers around the different dataformats). Please put these two
functions in your fieldtrip directory. What they now do is that they
first try to read it with the original CTF/FCDC code, and if that
fails, they will try reading it with the corresponding routines from
Darren's toolbox. The attached functions are
   read_fcdc_header (will call ctf_read_res4)
   read_fcdc_data   (will call ctf_read_meg4)
and both will return it in simple fieldtrip compatible format.

I did not include Darren's functions in our toolbox, since they are
already available from his site. Therefore you have to make sure
yourself to download them and to put them on the Matlab search path
(e.g. you can put them into fieldtrip/private).

best regards,
Robert