preprocessing

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at FCDONDERS.KUN.NL
Fri Aug 20 09:02:38 CEST 2004

Hi FieldTrippers,

Following yesterdays discussion, I have modified preprocessing
according to my proposal: all channels are now treated the same.
If you try to use one of the old options (eegchannel, emghilbert, etc.)
it will give an error.

The operation to separate out DEFINETRIAL and REJECTARTIFACT from
preprosessing will mainly be in the documentation, and should also not
affect your current configurations and scripts. Therefore I will
proceed with that as well, but will not notify you of it specifically.

best regards
Robert