preprocessing cleanup

Robert Oostenveld roberto at SMI.AUC.DK
Thu Aug 19 13:33:55 CEST 2004

Hi Christian,

Rereferencing for EEG data will certainly remain included.
My suggestion would be to implement rereferencing as a general option,
i.e.
     cfg.implicitref
     cfg.refchannel
     cfg.reref
would apply to all channels that are listed in cfg.channel, and
cfg.eegchannel would be obsoleted. This does mean that people in
principle could also apply nonsense rereferencing to MEG channels, but
if they are that stupid...

Robert