statistical analysis over subjects

Robert Oostenveld roberto at SMI.AUC.DK
Fri Aug 6 11:14:33 CEST 2004

Hi

A small correction on my mail of yesterday: the function is called
SOURCEREAD and not sourcewrite.
The sourcewrite function already existed and should be used to export
your functional data to Analyze files prior to realiging.

Robert

On 5 Aug 2004, at 16:56, Robert Oostenveld wrote:

> Dear FieldTrippers,
>
> I have implemented a function called SOURCWRITE, which can read in
> functional data from an Analyze file. With this function, you can
> combine the functional data from multiple subjects _after_ aligning the
> subjects anatomical+functional data to a common anatomical template
> brain, and subsequently you can perform group-level statistics. The
> supports importing either a single condition or two conditions. In the
> case of two conditions, the function also supports randomization or
> permutation (needed for non-parametric testing). The function returns a
> structure that is equivalent to the output of the sourceanalysis
> function, and you can put the data into sourcestatistics directly.
>
> Some details for the realignment to a template brain with SPM and/or
> BrainVoyager have already been sorted out by JM and Markus Siegel, but
> there is still some work that needs to be done there. If you are
> interested in group-analysis contact me and we can try to get it to
> work completely.
>
> best regards,
> Robert

Robert Oostenveld, PhD
Center for Sensory-Motor Interaction (SMI)
Aalborg University, Denmark

and

F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
University Nijmegen
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 AH Nijmegen
The Netherlands