statistical analysis over subjects

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at FCDONDERS.KUN.NL
Thu Aug 5 16:56:54 CEST 2004

Dear FieldTrippers,

I have implemented a function called SOURCWRITE, which can read in
functional data from an Analyze file. With this function, you can
combine the functional data from multiple subjects _after_ aligning the
subjects anatomical+functional data to a common anatomical template
brain, and subsequently you can perform group-level statistics. The
supports importing either a single condition or two conditions. In the
case of two conditions, the function also supports randomization or
permutation (needed for non-parametric testing). The function returns a
structure that is equivalent to the output of the sourceanalysis
function, and you can put the data into sourcestatistics directly.

Some details for the realignment to a template brain with SPM and/or
BrainVoyager have already been sorted out by JM and Markus Siegel, but
there is still some work that needs to be done there. If you are
interested in group-analysis contact me and we can try to get it to
work completely.

best regards,
Robert