[clean-list] Data intensive programming and Clean

Isaac Gouy igouy2 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 18:12:05 MET 2011

Please note the caveats listed in the "Compare Memory-used for all the benchmarks" section of the Help page.

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/help.php#comparememoryused

>Additional question: which functional languages exploits (hardware) parallelism running on a multi core CPU best? (Or more CPU's)?

Clean is not listed in the benchmarks game 4-core measurements because the released compiler is not multi-threaded.

Note the "≈ CPU Load" column in the other measurement tables, for example -

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u64q/benchmark.php?test=all&lang=ocaml&lang2=ghc#faster-programs-measurements