[clean-list] Maximum number of files --> zuurb

Marco Kesseler m.kesseler at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 23 19:33:17 MEST 2009

Hi Philippos,

it is good to hear that the libraries work fine.

But, to be honest, I have not changed anything since, as I have been
working on other things (not related to Clean).

I know that I checked things in at sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/funlib/
) but I am not sure whether this is the exact version that you have.

If people want the files, they could have a look at the sourceforge
version. See trunk/clean2.1.x/base/windows. But I also don't mind if
you send the files.

best regards.
Marco