[clean-list] Conf announcements on Clean-List

Philip Matthews philip_matthews at magma.ca
Tue Jun 9 04:45:09 MEST 2009

If others wish to see announcements, and I can construct workable
filters, then this works for me.

Note that it is primary a signal-to-noise ratio issue for me. These
days, conference announcements overwhelm the actual discussion on the
list.

If you have some well-tested filters, then I would be interested in
seeing them.

- Philip