[clean-list] Documentation of parser combinators

terrence.brannon terrence.x.brannon at jpmchase.com
Tue Aug 26 16:36:18 MEST 2008

I have read the Parser Library Manual doc file written by Eric Zuurbier. It
gives a nice overview of the parsing system and the MetarParser is going to
be a good example.

However, there are no docs on the Parser Transformers and Combinators in
ParsersDerived.icl.

Therefore, there is really no way for me to understand MetarParser.icl by
myself as the situation stands.

I think these docs belong in the Clean distro (a future update), but I would
appreciate some info fairly quickly.