[clean-list] An annoying feature

Philippos Apolinarius phi500ac at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 19 22:38:41 MEST 2008

Clean has an annoying that is very easy to fix, I guess. In the Object IO library, there is no simple way to increase the size of the EditControl font. On the other hand, the high resolution LCD monitors have very small default font. Since older people, like our teachers, have a tendency to suffer from presbyopia, they do not like small letters, and their displeasure reflects on the grade they give us. Therefore, I suggest that Clean team add a function to change the size of the font used in the EditControl.