[clean-list] Building Clean 2.2 on PS3

Michael Hogan mikehogan62 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:23:31 MEST 2008

Are there any general guides to building Clean from source? I am interested
in building for Yellow Dog Linux running on a PS3 with the ultimate goal of
experimenting with optimizations for the Cell BE.

At any rate, I have seen the various make files that are included with the
source, but it isn't all that apparent (to me) how to adapt them to build on
the PS3.  Since the Cell is basically an augmented PPC64, I imagine that the
build options would be an eclectic mix of the Mac PPC build options and the
Linux build options.

Thanks,
mh