[clean-list] Clean Wiki online

Benjamin L. Russell dekudekuplex at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 03:38:39 MET 2008

Thank you very much!  I had been eagerly awaiting this
moment.  I'll probably create an account as soon as I
get home.

It looks great!  Clean design ;-) .

One suggestion:  You may wish to add a FAQ.  Perhaps a
list of starter questions might be the following:

1.  What is the purpose of Clean?

2.  What are the advantages of Clean?

3.  Why do some users call the language "Concurrent
Clean?"

4.  How did Clean develop?

5.  Is there a Clean IRQ channel?  If so, what is it,
and how do I use it?

I'll probably add additional questions as I read
through the Wiki.

Good work!

Benjamin L. Russell