[clean-list] Re: Rebranding Clean

Carlos Aya carlosayam at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 13 03:24:52 MET 2008

Hi Rinus and All

Thanks for your reply and your willingness to setup such community site, that's great news.

> For
reasons
of
stability
and
continuity
think
it
is
best
that
we
host
the
> wiki
site
here
in
Nijmegen.

I suggested a LAMP hosting, as those guys are expert in their business; they normally guarantee a certain up-time level, good Internet speed, backups, tons of pre-installed software, etc. They (any hosting, I don't have a particular preference at this stage) have to excel, as the market is saturated, if they want to survive. But it seems you are already working on your server, so I look forward to registering myself !

The only thing I dare to suggest, if you haven't thought so, is that the hosting of your Clean-based web-app demos be in another machine, to avoid potential downtime. This because the resources, performance and security impacts the web-apps may have in the machine.

Thank you again, really great news!

Regards
Carlos Aya